Penerapan Principal Component Analysis dalam Penentuan Faktor Dominan Cuaca Terhadap Penyebaran Covid-19 di Surabaya
Submited : November 22, 2020
Published : May 15, 2021
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by the acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and the transmission can mediate human-to human by enviroment. According to Indonesian Meterological, Climatological, and Geophysical Agency found that weather and climate were supporting factors of COVID-19 outbreak so, research and analysis is carried out regarding the most factor were supporting the spread of COVID-19. In this study, using secondary data obtained from data reported by Indonesian Meterological, Climatological, and Geophysical Agency. According the aims of this study by using Principal Component Analysis (PCA) there are three principal components which represents the most factor were supporting the spread of COVID-19 they are temperature, humidity, and length of sunshine.
- K. K. R. Indonesia. https://www.kemkes.go.id/folder/view/full-content/structure-faq.html (accessed Jul. 26, 2020).
- N. Van Doremalen et al. Aerosol and surface stability of SARS-CoV-2 as compared with SARS-CoV-1. N. Engl. J. Med., 382 (16) : 1564–1567, 2020.
- S. Poudel, Knowledge and Attitudes of Adults in Jhapa District Towards Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), 2020.
- Z. Wu & J. M. McGoogan, Characteristics of and important lessons from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in China: summary of a report of 72 314 cases from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Jama, 323 (13) : 1239–1242, 2020.
- M. M. Sajadi, P. Habibzadeh, A. Vintzileos, S. Shokouhi, F. Miralles-Wilhelm & A. Amoroso. “Temperature and latitude analysis to predict potential spread and seasonality for COVID-19,” Available SSRN 3550308, 2020.
- M. B. Araujo & B. Naimi. Spread of SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus likely to be constrained by climate. medRxiv, 2020.
- M. Wareza. BMKG:Suhu Dan Kelembapan Tak Ideal Bagi Penyebaran Covid-19. [Online]. Available: https://www.cnbcindonesia.com/news/20200404143119-4-149777/bmkg-suhu-kelembapan-ri-tak-ideal-bagi-penyebaran-covid-19, 2020.
- H. Abdi & L. J. Williams. Principal component analysis. Wiley Interdiscip. Rev. Comput. Stat., 2 (4) : 433–459, 2010.
- I. T. Jolliffe. Principal component analysis. Technometrics, 45 (3) : 276, 2003.
- F. Solimun, AAR & Nurjannah. Multivar. Stat. Method Struct. Equ. Model. Based WarpPLS. 2017.
- S. Astutik. Analisis Multivariat: Teori dan Aplikasinya dengan SAS. Universitas Brawijaya Press, 2018.
- R. A. Johnson & D. W. Wichern, Applied multivariate statistical analysis, 5 (8). Prentice hall Upper Saddle River, NJ, 2002.
Download data is not yet available.