TEMPLATE FOR MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION
This template is designed to assist Author in preparing manuscript; it is an exact representation of the format expected by the editor (downloadable at:?Template and?Author Guidelines). To use this template, please just?Save As?this MS Word file to your document, then copy and paste your document here. All papers submitted to the journal should be written in English language. ?
Amanna Gappa is a peer-reviewed journal published by Faculty of Law Hasanuddin University three times a year in April, August and December. The aims of this journal is to provide a venue for academicians, researchers and practitioners for publishing the original research articles or review articles. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. HALREV is available in print and online version.
Guideline for Online Submission
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: http://pasca.unhas.ac.id/ojs/index.php/halrev/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions
Author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks onRegister button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on New Submission. In the Start a New Submission section, click on?Click Here: to go to step one of the five-step submission processThe following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles or Review Article. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 - Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 - Entering Submission's Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, the manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 - ?Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 - Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to HALREV journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submissions progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.?
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes the status of manuscript review and editorial process.
The sequence of manuscripts following:
- Title; Abstract; Keywords; Introduction; Method?(for Original Research Articles); Analysis and Discussion; Conclusion;?and?Bibliography.
- The word limit for the submission is 4000-10000 words
Check each reference against the original source (authors name, volume, issue, year, DOI Number). Please use Reference Manager Applications like?EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc.?Use other published articles in the same journal as models. Bibliography at the end of the manuscript arranged alphabetically by author following:
Books with an author:
Achmad Ali. (2012).?Menguak Teori Hukum (Legal Theory) dan Teori Peradilan (Judicialprudence) Termasuk Interpretasi Undang-Undang (Legisprudence).?Jakarta: Kencana.
Books with an editor:
Sulistyowati Irianto (ed). (2009). Hukum Yang Bergerak; Tinjauan Antropologi Hukum. Jakarta: Yayasan Obor Indonesia.
Irwansyah. (2013). “Jejak Demokrasi Lingkungan dalam Undang-Undang Nomor 32 Tahun 2009” Jurnal Ilmu Hukum Amanna Gappa, 21(2): 121-131.
World Wide Web:
British Broadcasting Corporation. (2012). Noken Papua Mendapat Pengakuan UNESCO. Available from: http://goo.gl/KJ3D3I. [Accessed 1 April 2015].
Bibliographic citations are provided in foot-notes with format:
Werner Menski. (2000). Comparative Law in a Global Context, The Legal Systems of Asia and Africa. London: Platinum Publishing Ltd, p. 16
Section from a book:
Eddy O.S. Hiariej. Pemilukada Kini dan Masa Datang Perspektif Hukum Pidana dalam Achmad D. Haryadi (ed). (2012).?Demokrasi Lokal: Evaluasi Pemilukada di Indonesia. Jakarta: Konstitusi Press, p. 182
Arie Afriansyah. (2015). Foreigners Land Rights Regulations: Indonesia's Practice.?Jurnal Mimbar Hukum, 27(1): 98-116