Optimasi Produksi Enzim Lipase Dari Isolat Aspergillus oryzae
Submited : January 25, 2019
Published : June 1, 2010
Production optimization of lipase enzyme from Aspergillus oryzae isolate on moldy copra has been conducted. Enzyme isolation is carried out after the fungi is activated and cultured on media containing peptone and olive oil at 370C in temperature and 7,0 in pH during 8 days. Production optimization of lipase enzyme is conducted by varying composition of production media, namely: peptone concentration and olive oil and optimal stirring speed. The study results showed that activity of the highest lipase enzyme is acquired on pepton concentration of 1 %, olive oil concentration of 3 % and the stirring speed is 150 rpm. Of concentration optimization of production media and stirring speed is acquired that there is an increasing activity of the lipase enzyme from 13.222 U/mL to 18888U/mL.
- Suhartono, M. T. 1989. Enzim dan Bioteknologi, Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi Antar Universitas Bioteknologi, Institut Pertanian Bogor, 172-220.
- Kao Corporation, 2004. General Properties and cooking characteristic of diacylglycerol as an adible oil in Y. Katsuragi (ed). Diacylglycerol oil chapter 19-22, AOCS Press.P. 197-252
- Darwis, A.A. dan Sukara. 1990. Isolasi, Purifikasi, Karakterisasi enzim. Penuntun praktikum PAU Bioteknologi IPB. Bogor
- Shaoxin Chen, Lili Qian, and Bingzhao Shi, 2007. Purification and properties of enantioselective lipase from a newly isolated Bacillus cereus C71. Process Biochemistry 42 (988-944)
- Nawani, N., Singh, R, and Kaur, J. 2006. Immobilization and Stability Studies of Lipase from Thermophilic Bacillus sp: The Effect of Process Parameters on Immobilization of Enzyme, Electronic Journal of Biotechnology 9 : 559-565
- Abbas, H.Abel .H, Valeric. D, and Louis .C. 2002. Isolation and characterization of an extracellular lipase from Mucor sp strain isolated from palm fruit. Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 31 , 968-975
- Macrae, A.R. 1983. Extracelluler Microbial Lipases. In W.M. Forgatty. Microbial Enzyme and Biotechnology. Appl. Scie. Publ. London.
- Vorderwulbecke, T., K. Kieslich, and H. Erdmann (1992), Comparison of Lipases by Different Assay. Enzyme. Microb. Technol. 14 : 631-639.
- Lowry, O.H., Rosebrough, N. J., Farr, A.L., and Randal, R. J., 1951. Protein Measurement with the Folin Phenol Reagent,. Journal of Biol. Chem, 193, 265-275.
- Praweda, 2004. Penerapan Teknologi Enzim, (Online),(http://free.vlsm.org/v12/sponsor/sponsor_pendamping/praweda/biologi.htm,diakses 16 september 2004)
- Chander, H. V. K. Batish, S.S. Sannabhadti, and A.R. Srinivasan.1980. Factors affecting lipase production in Aspergillus Wentii. J. Food Sci. 45:598-600
Download data is not yet available.