Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
This is an open access journal which means that all contents is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
Jurnal Akta Kimia Indonesia (Indonesia Chimica Acta) operates a CC BY-SA 4.0 © license for journal papers. Copyright remains with the author, but Jurnal Akta Kimia Indonesia (Indonesia Chimica Acta) is licensed to publish the paper, and the author agrees to make the article available with the CC BY-SA 4.0 license. Reproduction as another journal article in whole or in part would be plagiarism. Jurnal Akta Kimia Indonesia (Indonesia Chimica Acta) reserves all rights except those granted in this copyright notice.