SYNTHESIS OF LIQUID ORGANIC FERTILIZER BASED ON CHICKEN MANURE USING BIOSCA AND FUNGUS BIOACTIVATOR Trichoderma harzianum
Submited : May 12, 2019
Published : May 30, 2019
Production of liquid organic fertilizer from chicken feces with addition bioaktivator Biosca and Trichoderma harzianum fungus aims to determine the influence of time against pH and macro elements (N, P, and K), analyze the influence and determine the bioactivator composition against pH, macro element content, growth and production of tomato plants. The method of making this liquid organic fertilizer is chicken feces dissolved using water in a composter, then composted with addition of bioactivator which is consisting B1 (40 mL Biosca), B2 (40 mL T. harzianum), B3 (10 mL Biosca + 30 mL T. harzianum), B4 (20 mL Biosca + 20 mL T. harzianum) and B5 (30 mL Biosca + 10 mL T. harzianum). Composting is done by time variations of 7 days (M1), 14 days (M2) and 21 days (M3). The result of research shows that the process of making organic liquid fertilizer with time variation of composting and effective bioactivator composition in increasing macro element level and good pH is B5 with 21 days of composting time. The influence of bioactivator composition against pH and macro element indicator is showed by value of N: 5,33%, P: 2,41%, K: 1,34% at pH: 7,1. While the influence against tomato plants on the observation at the 10th week is for the growth of plant height: 197,7 cm, average of plant diameter: 16,27 mm, average of leaf production: 41 sheets, and for the average of fruit production: 32 pieces, average of fruit weight: 32,4 g.
- Amuwaraharja, I.P., 2006, Analysis of Waste Processing Technology with Analytical Hierarchy Process and Contingency Valuation Method, Thesis, Post Graduate, IPB, Bogor
- Campbell, N.A., Reece, J.B., & Mitchell, L.G., 2012, Biology Volume 2, Eighth Edition, Interpreting: Damaring Tyas Wulandari, Erlangga Publisher, Jakarta
- Dobermann, A., Thomas F., 2000, Nutrient Disolders & Nutrien Management, IRRI, Canada.
- Eviati, S., Sulaeman, 2009, Technical Guidelines for Analysis of Soil Chemistry; Plants, Water, and Fertilizers, Soil Agriculture Center, Bogor.
- Erona, Meisilva., 2016, Growth of Vanilla Seeds (Vanilla Planifolia) Inoculated with Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi and Trichoderma harzianum in Ultisol Soil, Thesis, Post-Graduate IPB, Bogor
- Fitria, Yulya, 2008, Manufacture of liquid organic fertilizer from fisheries industry wastewater using acetic acid and EM-4 (effective microorganism 4), Aquatic, 1 (2): 24-26
- Gaur, D.C., 1980, Present Status Of Composting and Agricultural Aspect, in; Hesse, P.R. (ed), Improving Soil Fertility Through Organic Recycling, Compost Tecnology, FAO of United Nation, New Delhi
- Hilda Chalimatus S.C., 2013, Effectiveness of Trichoderma harzianum and Microbial Dirt on Mushroom Composting in Sludge Waste, Final Project II, Semarang State University
- Indriani, Y.H., 2004, Making Compost on a Flash, Penebar Swada, Jakarta.
- Irsal, Las, 2006, Organic Fertilizer and Biofertilizer, Research and Development Center, Bogor.
- Hadisuwito, S., 2008, Making Liquid Fertilizers, PT. Agromedia Pustaka, Jakarta.
- Hartika, W., L.R. Widowati, 2006, Fertilizer, Litbang Hall, Bogor.
- Lahuddin, 2007, Aspects of Macro Elements in Soil Fertility, Papers presented in the Inauguration of the Position of Professors in the Field of Soil Fertility in the Faculty of Agriculture, Student Center, North Sumatra, February 24
- Marlinda, 2015, Effect of addition of EM4 and promi bioactivators in the manufacture of organic liquid fertilizer from household waste, Conversion, 4 (2): 1-2
- Marsono, and Paulus, S., 2001. Root fertilizer: types and applications. Self-help spreader. Jakarta.
- Maspary, 2011, Trichoderma Sp As a Biological and Biofungicide Fertilizer, http://www.gerbangpertanian.com/2011/02/trichoderma-sp-sebagai-pupuk Biological.html (accessed January 1, 2016, 23.00).
- Mulyadi, S, 1994, Fertilizers and Fertilizer Ways, Rineka Cipta, Jakarta
- Norma, A.N., Mulyanti, Wulan, S. P., and M., Rafi, 2014, Determination of Iron Levels in Multivitamin Tablets Using Atomic and Uv-Vis Absorption Spectrophotometry, Instrumental Analysis Practicum Report, Department of Chemistry FMIPA IPB, Bogor
- Nyoman, I.Y.S., Gede, W., Gede, M.A., 2012, Application of Types of Organic Fertilizers in Rice Plants in Organic Agriculture, Tropical Agroecotechnology, 1 (2): 10-105.
- Rilawati, Dyah, 2009, User Study of Biosca for Utilization of Leachate Water into Liquid Fertilizers, Thesis, Post-Graduate Programs, Universities Next to March, Surakarta
- Ruhnayat, Agus, 2007, Determining the Basic Needs of N Nutrients, P, K for the Growth of Panili Plants (Vanilla Planifolia Andrews), Litro Bulletin, 18, (1), 49-59.
- Rose, Shela A, 2011, Effectiveness of Trichoderma harzianum Rifai as a biofungicide against pathogenic fungi in Japanese taro tubers, Thesis, Biology Study Program FMIPA UNS, Semarang
- Sinaga, D., 2009, Making Liquid Fertilizer from Organic Waste by Using Biosca as a Starter, Thesis, Dep. Tekpar FAPERTA USU, Medan.
- Sitompul, S.D., 2015, Diagnosis of Plant Nutrition Deficiency, Modules, Faculty of Agriculture UB, Malang
- Setoadji, Damar, 2016, It's fun to grow polybag & tabulampot vegetables, Araska Publisher, Yogyakarta
- Sundari, Elmi, Ellyta, S., and Riko, R., 2012, Making Liquid Organic Fertilizers Using Biosca and EM4 Bioactivators, Proceedings of SNTK, 1907 - 0500
- Suriadikarta, D.A., Diah S., 2006, Organic Fertilizer Quality Standards, Research and Development Center, Bogor.
- Sutanto, R., 2002, Application of Organic Farming and Community Development, Kanisius, Yokyakarta.
- Wahida, Nadira R.S., Hernursye H.L., 2011, Application of Chicken Cage Fertilizer in Three Sorghum Varieties. Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Hasanuddin University, Makassar
- Widawati, S., Suliasih, A., and Muharram, 2010, Effect of Compost enriched Nitrogen and Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria on Kapri Plant and Phosphatase in Soil, J. Hort, 20 (3): 210-2012.
- Yulipriyanto, H., 2000, Composting of Thermophilic Phases of Chicken Organic Waste in Artificial Environments Using Indore Heap Method, Thesis, Biology Education Department FMIPA UNY, Yogyakarta.
Download data is not yet available.