Focus and Scope
Nusantara Medical Science Journal (NMSJ) is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that encompasses basic, molecular, and clinical aspects of medical sciences, including diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and epidemiology of the communicable and non-communicable diseases, especially for Asia settings.
This journal publishes review articles, case reports, and original articles. The subjects suitable for publication, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Allergy and immunology;
- Cancer and stem cells;
- Cell and molecular biology;
- Child health;
- Internal medicine;
- Medical education;
- Neuro-psychiatric medicine;
- Obstetrics and gynecology;
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation;
- Surgery including orthopedic and urology;
- Tropical and infectious disease.