Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
The Journal publishes manuscripts written in English or in Indonesian Language. If the manuscript in Indonesian language, both title and abstract must be in English and in Indonesian language
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (doc/dox) or TEX document file format
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font Times New Roman and according to the template
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and Template which is found in the Journal.
- Authors to agree to the Copyright Notice in the submission process.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Jurnal Matematika, Statistika dan Komputasi is an Open Access journal, all articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing third parties to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, transform, and build upon the material, provided the original work is properly cited and states its license. This license allows authors and readers to use all articles, data sets, graphics and appendices in data mining applications, search engines, web sites, blogs and other platforms by providing appropriate reference.