About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The aims of this journal is to provide a venue for academicians, researchers and practitioners for publishing the original research articles or review articles. The scope of the articles published in this journal deal with a broad range of topics, including (but not limited) to sociology, political sciences, public administration, public policy, communication studies, journalism, public relations, cultural anthropology, local government, international relations, and development studies.
Peer Review Process
All manuscript published in JSG undergo peer review, key characteristics of which are as follows:
- All manuscripts are reviewed by at least two experts.
- All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Managing Editors based on the reviews result.
- Members of the Editorial Boards give advice, suggestion, and guidance to the Managing Editor for general matter as well as to assist decision making on particular submission.
- Managing Editor and Section Editors be responsible for the administrative support that allows JSG to conserve the integrity of peer review.
- Managing Editor and Section Editors will adopt a quick mechanism as possible to maintain the authors’ satisfaction, but will keep the quality of the manuscripts as the main consideration in publishing decision.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.