Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I hereby declare that this submission is my own work.
- I hereby stated that this manuscript has no plagiarism matter.
- I declare the submission has no potential conflict of interest.
- I hereby stated that this manuscript has never been previously published in any other scientific publication and not being under the reviewing process of any other scientific publication.
- The submitted manuscript contains no least than 2.000 words and not exceed 10 pages A4 including figures and tables, without any appendixes.
- The submitted manuscript has been written using Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx).
- Less than 75% from at least ten sources and had been taken from the late ten-year publications.
The copyright to this article is transferred to Universitas Hasanuddin (Unhas) if and when the article is accepted for publication. The undersigned hereby transfers all rights in and to the paper including without limitation all copyrights to Unhas. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
We declare that:
- This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
- It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
- A copyright permission is obtained for materials published elsewhere and which require this permission for reproduction.
Furthermore, I/We hereby transfer the unlimited rights of publication of the above-mentioned paper in whole to Unhas. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who have obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.