Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I hereby declare that this submission is my own work.
- I hereby stated that this manuscript has no plagiarism matter.
- I declare the submission has no potential conflict of interest.
- I hereby stated that this manuscript has never been previously published in any other scientific publication and not being under the reviewing process of any other scientific publication.
- The submitted manuscript contains no least than 2.000 words and not exceed 10 pages A4 including figures and tables, without any appendixes.
- The submitted manuscript has been written using Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx).
- Less than 75% from at least ten sources and had been taken from the late ten-year publications.
The authors should ensure the originality of their contents while preparing a manuscript draft. In case the authors have used the work and/or words of others this must be appropriately cited or quoted. All the articles submitted to the Majalah Farmasi dan Farmakologi shall be screened for plagiarism using an appropriate online plagiarism detection software (For example iThenticate or Turnitin). In case, plagiarism is detected during the review/editorial process, such manuscript(s) will be rejected immediately. If the plagiarism is proven after publication, such manuscript(s) will be retracted from the journal and an appropriate announcement will be placed in this regard. We can also consider appropriate action against authors depending upon the seriousness of the case. It includes;
Blacklisting the authors from publication in the future.
We can bring such instants in notice of author's funding agencies, author's institutes (where they work), and to the original authors whose work has been plagiarized.
COPE flow charts (please follow the below link) shall also be considered while dealing with plagiarism complaints.
The copyright to this article is transferred to The Faculty of Pharmacy Universitas Hasanuddin if and when the article is accepted for publication. The undersigned hereby transfers all rights in and to the paper including without limitation all copyrights to The Faculty of Pharmacy Universitas Hasanuddin. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
The authors shall declare that:
- This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
- It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
- Copyright permission is obtained for materials published elsewhere and which require this permission for reproduction.
Furthermore, the authors should transfer the unlimited rights of publication of the above-mentioned paper in whole to The Faculty of Pharmacy Universitas Hasanuddin. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who have obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
MFF follow the COPE Retraction Guidelines. (Link: http://publicationethics.org/files/retraction%20guidelines_0.pdf)
The author(s) of each article appearing in this Journal is/are solely responsible for the content thereof; neither the Majalah Farmasi dan Farmakologi nor its editors or publisher or anyone else involved in creating, producing, or distribution assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided in the Journal, nor shall they be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of Majalah Farmasi dan Farmakologi.