Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Every manuscript submitted to must observe the policy and terms set by the Hasanuddin Journal of Public Health (HJPH).
- Publication rights to manuscript content published by the Journal of Public Health is owned by the journal with the consent and approval of the author(s) concerned. (download copyright agreement)
- Complete texts of electronically published manuscripts can be accessed free of charge if used for educational and research purposes according to copyright regulations.
HJPH by Faculty of Public Health Hasanuddin University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.