Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). It is up to the editorial board to decide upon acceptance.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word file format.
- The submission article has been in accordance with Jurnal Legislatif’'s Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal. For reference, our reference uses The Chicago Manual of Style (CMS). Consult to: http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide/citation-guide-1.html.
- Any third-party-owned materials used have been identified with appropriate credit lines, and permission obtained from the copyright holder for all formats of the journal.
- The author declares the absence of any conflict of interest in this work.
If English is not your first language, we appreciate it if your manuscript has passed the proofread process by a native or a trusted proofread institution. Do not forget to attach the proofread evidence to the supplementary file when making a submission. Otherwise, your manuscript will be delayed or even rejected after a preliminary review by the editorial team.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adap remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.