Authors who publish in Zona Laut Journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright in each article is held by the author (retained by the authors).
- The author grants the journal first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors may enter into separate, additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- We encourage authors to post their work online (for example, in an institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges and earlier and greater citations.
- The article and all related materials published are distributed under the License of a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY. 4.0).