A. Manuscript General Requirement
- Written in English or Bahasa
- The length of the manuscript is 4.000 - 7.000 words (not including references)
- Prepared your manuscript using ETNOSIA: Jurnal Etnografi Indonesia TEMPLATE
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format (don't use another format).
- Referencing style uses APA Style.
B. Structure of the Manuscript
- TITLE. This is your opportunity to attract the reader’s attention. Remember that readers are the potential authors who will cite your article. Identify the main issue of the paper. Begin with the subject of the paper. The title should be accurate, unambiguous, specific, and complete. Do not contain infrequently-used abbreviations.
- AUTHOR INFORMATION. Write Author(s) names without title and professional positions such as Prof, Dr, Production Manager, etc. Do not abbreviate your last/family name. Always give your First and Last names. If you have a one-word name such as Isehu, write Isehu Isehu. Write clear affiliation of all Authors. Affiliation includes the name of department/unit, (faculty), name of the university, address, country. Please indicate the Corresponding Author (include email address) behind the name. Author addresses are superscripted by numerals and centered over both columns of manuscripts.
- ABSTRACT. The length of the Abstract is 200-300; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, methodology, main outcomes, results, and conclusions.
- SECTION STRUCTURE. Authors are suggested to present their manuscript in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- Conflicts of Interest. Declare conflicts of interest or state “The authors declare no conflict of interest." Authors must identify and declare any personal circumstances or interests that may be perceived as inappropriately influencing the representation or interpretation of reported research results. Any role of the funding sponsors in the design of the study; in the collection, analyses or interpretation of data; in the writing of the manuscript, or in the decision to publish the results must be declared in this section. If there is no role, please state “The founding sponsors had no role in the design of the study; in the collection, analyses, or interpretation of data; in the writing of the manuscript, and in the decision to publish the results”.
- REFERENCES. Expect a minimum of 15 references primarily with a minimum of 80% to journal papers. Use APA style for your references.