Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia publishes four issues in a year March, June, September, and December.
- All advertisements and commercially sponsored publications are independent from editorial decisions. MKMI does not endorse any product or service marked as an advertisement or promoted by a sponsor in Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia publications. Editorial content is not compromised by commercial or financial interests, or by any specific arrangements with advertising clients or sponsors.
- Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia reserves the right to decline any type of advertising that is damaging to the brand of Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia or is inappropriate to the content held on the Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia network.
- Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia will not accept advertising for products or services known to be harmful to health (e.g. tobacco, vape, and alcohol products).
- Advertisements may not be deceptive or misleading, and must be verifiable. Advertisements should clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered. Exaggerated or extravagantly worded copy will not be allowed. Advertisements will not be accepted if they appear to be indecent or offensive in either text or artwork, or if they relate to content of a personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious nature.
- Once an advertisement has been deployed online, it will be withdrawn from the journal site at any time if the Editor(s)-in-Chief or Publisher request its removal.
- Advertisements and editorial content must be clearly distinguishable. Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia will not publish “advertorial” content, and sponsored supplements must be clearly indicated as such. If a supplement did not undergo peer review or underwent a peer review process different from the rest of the journal that should be explicitly stated.
- Editorial decisions will not be influenced by current or potential sponsors and advertisers, and will not be influenced by marketing decisions. Advertisers and sponsors have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the website by keyword or search topic.
- If any advert is requested outside of Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia standard advertising positions then a request should be made to editorial who will respond with a full and final decision within five business days.
- Information about complaints concerning advertisements will be included in the Advertisements page.
Advertising Complaints Policy
Please send any complaints about advertising to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Access Policy
Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public and supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All articles published in Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia are fully open access: immediately freely available to read, download and share. Articles are published under the terms of a CC BY-NC-SA license which permits use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
This journal is included in the Public Knowledge Project Private Network (PKP PN), distributed archiving system that creates permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia also support self-archiving. Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia journal permit and encourages authors to make their research visible and accessible to the peers by uploading the final published version of their articles in personal or institutional repositories immediately after publication, while providing bibliographic details that credit, if applicable, its publication in the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia uses a Gold open-access business model. It should be noted that publishing fees or waiver status does not influence editorial decision-making. If the research involves confidential data and business/marketing practices, authors should clearly justify this matter whether the data or information will be hidden securely or not.
Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia is fully sponsored and funded by Hasanuddin University