Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Atribusi-NonKomersial-BerbagiSerupa 4.0 Internasional License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc.
All articles published Open Access are free for everyone to read and download. Under the CC-BY-NC-SA license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia Universitas Hasanuddin in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited. Users (redistributors) of Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia Universitas Hasanuddin are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia Universitas Hasanuddin as the initial source of publication, year of publication, and volume number.
Media Kesehatan Masyarakat Indonesia Universitas Hasanuddin is licensed under Creative Commons Atribusi-NonKomersial-BerbagiSerupa 4.0 Internasional.